PI Facilitator, PI Team, Key Stakeholders
With the PI Team, develop a set of preliminary findings and conclusions, and report to the client and other key stakeholders. Questions to be answered include:
- Where are the major gaps?
- Do gaps correspond to pieces that are missing from the organizational structure (e.g., a new area/performance will be required to close a gap)?
- Can you identify the performers who are responsible for the gaps?
(These can be done with a larger stakeholder meeting or with smaller meetings with key stakeholders).
- Present maps of desired and current status of organization/processes.
- Identify and prioritize gap areas.
- Develop/propose a working plan to address most critical area(s) first.
- Prepare MOE with conclusions, recommendations.